Guess Who!

I'm doing an expired challenge from a gal's blog that I saw. It looked like fun, so I gave it a try. Ten points to whoever figures out what the challenge is by the end of the post.

"The strategy is simple," I pause to make sure everybody is still focused on me.
Melean is snickering, her green eyes shining brighter than should be allowed and her black hair sleek in the lighting of the room.
"Melean," I growl. I hate bossing people around, but when you're in a matter of life and death, your priorities change. "Can you just stop it?"
She rolls her eyes, "No. Hand this stupid thing over to me before you kill everybody."
I just stare at her, I can feel the expression on my face turning ugly. Nanny would tell me that I look too sassy.


I won't let it happen that way again. Melean was probably right.
I, on the other hand, feel like a piece of trash. It would be best if
I left.

OK! A computeristic high five goes to whoever can figure it out!

Comments

Alyson Dow said…
ahhh....the pics didn't show up. I don't feel like taking the time to delete it, so you can just look at white spots.

Popular posts from this blog

Laura Plays Over

PARTY!!!!!!

Active activites