My First CONTEST!

Here's all the deets! (Yes, I just said "deets")

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nnocEkvkk7w3MoqquHyLvprjsYS-5fnKILdFVHq1FbA/viewform?sid=5ec42978c690f3ab&token=x4w7JT4BAAA.hVI6kzRVSYhXYJaZIDA2qA.TXk5NSwEF_EraW3LEMotuw
Please keep your entires below 517.4444 words. Copy and paste your essay into the form. If you have a question, post that as well. So much fun! Can't wait!

And here's a post

Woot! Woot! Choir! Everybody loves choir, but I'm sure nobody loves it more than me. Here, I love story telling, so I'll tell you this in a STORY.

I sign up for DOS choir thingies. Forget the story thing. Grrr...I sacrificed a whole school day to sing all day (snort...sacrifice?? more like partay in my life [ay??]). It was an honor choir, and we sounded STELLAR. That's a first, I've never used that word before. *Shrugs* I love new experiences like that. Just not eating new things. It's so nasty.

Woah. Bunny trail. Let's get back on the BIG trail, because those are good things. They're safer.

So then I made a real sacrifice and got to this HUGE high school at ten in the morning. On a Saturday. Never ever ever happening again. Except for this Saturday and next Saturday and days when the youth have to clean the church and when I'm on vacation in Idaho and want to make the most out of every day. I really want to shorten this list. It's so much sleep lost in the tunnells of...sleep.

And this next thing I'm doing is a solo festival. Like singing-by-yourself-in-front-of-a-judge solo festival. *Deep breath*...because it's in less than twelve hours and my throat still hurts from last week. Anyway...nice to be back (again)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laura Plays Over

PARTY!!!!!!

Active activites