Full Fledged Summer!! :) Whoopee!

So, as you know by my previous posts, I'm officially done with middle school. Which is, in itself, fantabulous (that's a funny nonexistent word). But, even better, is that summer comes right after it. In Oregon, I don't really know if you can call it summer. Yeah, it's a little warmer outside, but it's not like there's ninety degree heat for a week straight. It's July, for cryin' out loud! SO...yup, 'summer.'
Let me work my way backwards on this. Because, y'know, I never blog anymore, I have to let everybody know everything about my life no matter how long the post is. Haha.
Remember forever ago when I posted about going to the fish hatchery. It must've been three or four years ago. That's really qualifies as forever. Well, we went again the other day. It was nice, sunny, there were ducks. There were fish. Definitely lots of fish. Yup, that's the fish hatchery for ya. There were baby ducks too. And that is about it...(though I have to say that looking at fish is a lot of fun). Oh, yes, and we had giant ice cream.
Ummm...the Fourth of July was a while ago. There were fireworks. Lots of fireworks. So...yeaaah.
Girl's Camp was a few weeks ago. That was nice. I was a third year. Now I can't wait for the camp slideshow. It was a lot of fun. The first year I was really really quiet. The second year I was loud, very loud. And this year I found a good balance. Running across the field during role call as a hot dog is good balance right?? I'm not quite sure, but it was  a lot of fun. To think that after next year, I'm a fifth year...so cool. Lexi is coming to camp next year too.
Oops...It's noon and I'm still wearing pajamas. I've got to change that. So, uh, bye :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laura Plays Over

PARTY!!!!!!

Active activites