all 26 ordered events!

A is for Alyson, me! Is back!
B is for 3 on 3 basket ball finals, which I lost 4-10. And some pretty good books!
C is for cuddling in bed every night!
D is for getting way better at Drawing. You should check it out I will post some close up pictures later.
E is for Gavin's freind Jordan seeing the baby elephant named Sam.
F is for Fun that school is almost over. 6 days!
G is for Gavins room is messy and I cleaned a little for him. I am very proud of myself for that!
H is for Happy I am blogging again.
I is for tons of Ice Cream!
J is for Jump ropeing is done for the year and may never come back.
K is for Knowing a ton of stuff because 4th grade is almost over. Wah wah!
L is for Lucy bit my neck last night and now it hurts all over.
M is for studying Maps at school.
N is for The Nose From Jupiter BY Richard Schrimger is a great book! Reccomended to all readers!
O is for Oh we have some hot weather!
P is for working on Publishing my fairy tale. it's part of my grade.
Q is for I was counting Quarters and Nickles and Dimes and Pennies to see how much allowance I have.
R is for my Running is getting spectacular!
S is for getting a Second Solo, that's rare! I'm proud of myself. and a girl in my class getting Suspended. I never liked her!
T is for watching Twittering birds.
U is for not needing an Umbrella right now.
V is for Viola the giant cow in Fablehaven by Brandon Mull. It's a great book. you should read it!
W is for having to Wash the dishes.
X is for me not knowing what to have as an X word. Problem solved!
Y is for YES! Skate World here I come on June 9th!
Z is for I am tired of typing now. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
All 26 ordered events!

Comments

Tanya Dow said…
that was a fun post Alyson
Alyson Dow said…
hey! you read my blog too!wahoo!

Popular posts from this blog

The Greenway Gifts The News Paper For Kids!

space station blues

SUPER WEEKEND! AND MAYBE NOT THE 1ST!